I just need someone to hold me and tell me it’s socially acceptable for me to eat pizza for every meal.
1. Feeling like you’re not ready to be an adult. At all.
2. (Because you’re still awaiting your Hogwarts acceptance letter)
3. Calling your mom when you don’t know how to cook/clean/be a productive human being
4. Eating a well-rounded diet. And by rounded I mean pizza. Pizza is round.
5. Considering “putting on a sports bra and yoga pants and think about going the gym” a full workout.
6. Disregarding those “how to get a bikini body” articles in every magazine ever.
9. Thoroughly internet-stalking every person you meet.
10. And sending a “you’re not a serial killer, right?” message to your tinder match.
11. Telling your friends “I’m on my way” when you are literally still asleep in your bed.
12. Resisting the response “Netflix-binge” when someone asks what you do in your spare time. What’s something more interesting I can pretend I do…
13. Looking forward to a (few) glass(es) of wine at the end of a long day.
14. After all, you did spend SIX dollars on this wine. You’ve earned this.
15. Feeling a force much more powerful than “hungover” after a night out. **Googles “what does dying feel like?”**
16. And therefore promising yourself NEVER to drink alcohol again.
17. Which rationalizes your inability to deal with the following night’s “drunk-crier” even more.
18. Being physically repulsed when your friends start getting married/having kids/being well-functioning adults.
19. But then realizing that they’re actually not insane and you’re probs going to die alone. #oops
20. But we must always remember…
What do YOU do that is definitely still okay to do as a 20-something? Join the conversation with us at @StarterNoise!