Strong leadership skills are needed when running a startup.
Although there are numerous books and articles discussing various leadership styles, here are some surefire ways to improve your leadership skills.
- Lead by example.
- Be compassionate and empathetic.
- Never grow tired of innovating.
- Be transparent and fluid with communication.
- Encourage constructive feedback.
- Be clear with your expectations.
- Inspire others.
- Be authentic.
- Ask for help.
- Be empowered to be better every single day.
- Educate yourself, always.
- Be your best self.
- Acknowledge not only successes but also failures.
How are you trying to improve your leadership skills in 2022? Let us know @StarterNoise.
Derek Rundell, is a successful business leader, operator, and serial entrepreneur. Derek has founded, managed and sold businesses in the technology, media and finance industries. He sits on several boards and serves as an advisor/investor to numerous established businesses and startups. Startups are Derek’s real passion, and in addition to building his own portfolio of technology, media and financial ventures, he invests in and mentors startups and entrepreneurs. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping other businesses succeed.